Important Notes for Viewing Reports
1. You must be using Microsoft Internet Explorer, V6.0 or later, and have cookies enabled.
2. The report will begin by having you specify preferences. Specify the number of records you want per page and then click OK.
3. If you are using a dial-up connection to the Internet, permit up to one minute for the report to appear after setting preferences.
4. Report section hyperlinks appear under "DXtreme Station Log" on the upper-left side of the Active Report Viewer.
If you cannot see the report hyperlinks, place your mouse cursor just above the scroll bar on the left side of the browser until you see a double-arrow cursor. Hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse to adjust the size of the top frame.
5. An on-line Help system comes with the Active Report Viewer to help you view and sort the reports.